What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files which are downloaded into your equipment when accessing a web page.
They are not malignant virus but tools which play an essential role for the provision of numerous services in Internet. Among other things, they help to remember the language in which you wish to browse in the web site, compiles statistics to optimize the site’s functionality or so that you may share our contents in your social networks.
What types of cookies does this web page use?
- Technical Cookies. These cookies are solely created and managed by us to permit the browsing in our web page and the use of its different options and services.
- Analysis Cookies. These cookies are processed by us or third parties and they allow us to quantify the number of users as well as perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use of our web site.
We do not obtain information about the user’s personal data under any circumstances, thus assuring the protection of the privacy of the people who browse in the web site.
How to deactivate our cookies
- How to configure the cookies in Internet Explorer.
- How to configure the cookies in Google Chrome.
- How to configure the cookies in Firefox.
- How to configure the cookies in Safari.
Our cookies: cookie-monster y icl_current_language.